When drinking water becomes cloudy due to an algae bloom, or you’re thirsty after a long period of drought, it’s important to drink it in moderation.

Algae blooms are a common cause of cloudy drinking water.

They’re usually caused by a toxin called Pseudomonas aeruginosa.

Drinking algaecide, which is water containing Pseudomonas aeruga, is the best way to prevent algae blooms from causing water problems, according to the Australian Government.

The Australian Food Standards Agency recommends drinking algaic water with 1% or less of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) of Pseudomyces, which can help prevent and treat some of the health problems caused by the algae.

But in NSW, drinking algal water is banned due to health concerns.

While some people do drink algaacide, this is not recommended for anyone over the age of 60.

Algaacid water can also be used as a replacement for drinking water if the water is cloudy, or if the RDA of Pseudoomonas is not being met.

This means that you can safely drink water from a tap or a filter, rather than drinking from a bottle or tap.

Algal water can be made from algae, such as kelp or sea lily, that grows in warm and acidic environments, such for example on the coast.

Alkaline water can help people with conditions like high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or low blood sugar.

It’s also been shown to help people who have a history of kidney or liver disease, and for people with diabetes.

If you need advice on how to safely use algal or algaacid water, contact the Australian Health Practitioners Group.

The health and wellbeing of your family and friends is our number one priority, and we’re here to listen and help.

If there is a problem you need help with, call us on 1800 656 543.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest news.