Drinking water bottles, especially those with plastic tips, can be an easy way to collect contaminants and potentially lead to cancer.

Here are some tips for how to make sure your water bottles are safe.1.

Never wash them after use.

It’s easy to mistake the water bottle for a trash can or other item that needs to be thrown away.

Just like a garbage can, a plastic water bottle can harbor chemicals, which can cause serious health issues if ingested.2.

Always use a filter.

If you can’t wash the bottle, use a disposable filter with a low-level chlorine level.

The chlorine level in the water is determined by the type of filter you use.

If the filter doesn’t have a high chlorine level, it will leave a clear film over the water.3.

Never leave the bottle unattended.

Plastic bottles can be easily broken if left in the sun, and can fall off easily if you throw them in the trash.4.

Wash your hands before and after use and before putting them in a dishwasher.

This is especially important if you are going to use the water for drinking.

The more soap and water you use, the more chlorine will be present in the wash.5.

Always wash your hands after each use.

A disposable filter will remove most of the chlorine from your hands, but washing your hands afterward may not be necessary.

If your hands are stained with chlorine, avoid wearing gloves or using sanitary napkins, and wash your arms before and/or after you drink.6.

Don’t put the water in a car.

Plastic water bottles can easily be broken by water running over them.

The water can be washed with soap and warm water, and the bottle can be thrown out.7.

Don`t put your water in the dishwasher if it has a high-chlorine level.

Most dishwashers have a low chlorine level that is less than 2 parts per billion.

If chlorine levels are higher, it could cause damage to your skin.8.

Don�t leave a plastic bottle unattached in your car.

A plastic water can also easily break if left unattended in your vehicle.9.

Always rinse your hands immediately after using a plastic drinking water bottle.

You can avoid getting chlorine poisoning if you rinse your hand with soap after using your water.10.

If using a water bottle, wash it in a hot water bath, and don’t let it sit for too long.

You may not get chlorine poisoning after using hot water.11. Don���t drink bottled water.

The chemical in a plastic drink bottle can cause severe health problems, especially if you ingest it.12.

Always keep a clean drinking water container handy, especially at home.

Make sure it is not a plastic or metal water bottle with a small plastic tip, or a plastic straw with a large plastic tip.13.

Keep your water water bottles in a cool, dry place, away from windows and doors.

They are not water safe.14.

Never use a plastic beverage glass in a drinking water system, such as a bottle opener.

Plastic glass bottles can leak, and could leak if you leave the glass open.15.

Don”t drink tap water.

If a plastic container with a tap can leak out of a water tap, it may also be leaking from a plastic glass bottle.16.

Don’t put water bottles or cups in a washing machine.

Plastic drinking water can leak and be a source of chlorine poisoning.17.

Always take precautions when handling plastic water bottles.

If they come in contact with children, use them in places where children are not present, or at least make sure they are properly washed.18.

DonT let a plastic bag or bag of clothes hang on a wire fence.

They can catch on clothing or could damage the clothes.19.

Donít reuse plastic water containers or plastic water filters.

A container with plastic tip could cause a leak, especially when it has an open lid.20.

DonPut the water into a drinking bottle in the shower or tub, or use the shower and tub.

The tap water in your shower or bathtub should be at least 30°F (10°C) for at least 20 minutes.

The temperature of the water should be less than 120°F (−40°C).

If the water stays above that temperature, it can be dangerous.21.

DonDonT leave a water container on the curb, at a parking lot, or in the street.

The plastic water container may catch on items and cause a spill.22.

DonLeave the plastic bottle in a warm place to drink.23.

DonAvoid drinking from plastic drinking containers.24.

Never put plastic water in food containers.25.

Use a water filter to clean your drinking water.26.

Never drink bottled or canned water.