It is not known whether drinking water is a safe source of alcohol.

In Australia, it is illegal to consume alcohol in public, and people can be jailed for up to 12 months if found guilty of a breach.

However, drinking water, whether fresh or stored, is not considered to be a public health hazard, and in fact, a number of studies suggest that water-saturated spirits such as wine and spirits are not a risk factor for alcohol-related illness.

However there are also some research reports which suggest that drinking water can have negative effects on the human body.

What is alcohol?

Alcohol is a compound in the human brain that is used as an energy source.

Alcohol is often used to make alcohol, which is a naturally occurring substance in plants.

In the human, human metabolism is mainly based on sugars and fat.

It takes alcohol for the body to convert sugars to energy and the body does this in the liver.

Alcohol helps to reduce stress, but also contributes to anxiety and depression.

Alcohol also can reduce the production of the hormone cortisol.

Alcohol does not cause brain damage, but some research suggests that it may contribute to cognitive problems.

What can happen to the body when drinking water?

Alcohol can be absorbed through the skin and can enter the bloodstream through the small intestine, where it can cause a number different symptoms, such as headache, stomach pain and dizziness.

The liver is the liver’s main detoxifying organ.

In severe cases, the liver can damage the kidneys and other organs.

Drinking water can also cause the kidneys to lose water.

Drinking drinking water also can cause vomiting, diarrhoea, nausea and vomiting.

Drinking too much alcohol can also lead to stomach pain, fatigue, stomach cramps, low blood pressure and kidney failure.

Alcoholic symptoms can vary from mild to severe.

In people who are drinking too much water, it can affect the way they feel, so they may feel tired or anxious.

Drinking alcohol is not a healthy way to enjoy life, and alcohol poisoning can cause serious health problems, including heart attack, stroke and death.

If you are worried about drinking too many alcohol, contact your GP.

If drinking water does not stop the alcohol poisoning, it may still cause problems such as kidney failure and heart attack.

How can I prevent alcohol poisoning?

To prevent alcohol-caused harm to your body, it’s important to avoid drinking alcohol in the first place.

If your drinking water tastes like alcohol, it means you may be over-consuming alcohol.

If alcohol poisoning does occur, your symptoms may worsen over time.

The best way to reduce your chances of alcohol poisoning is to stop drinking drinking.

Drink plenty of water when you drink.

Drinking a glass of water or a glass or two of wine or spirits before or after a meal is a good idea.

Avoid drinking water in public.

If someone is drinking alcohol at a time when they are at risk of having alcohol poisoning and you are not nearby, you should not share your drink.

You may also want to check with your doctor if you drink alcohol in other circumstances, such a when someone is sick, has an injury, or has suffered a stroke.

If there is alcohol poisoning you can reduce your chance of developing alcohol poisoning by drinking water and eating a healthy diet.

You should also drink a glass before or before going to bed, when it is easy to drink, and not before or while you are in pain.

Drink a glass at bedtime or during an intense exercise.

Some research suggests drinking water before bedtime can prevent alcohol poisonings in older people.

If it is hard to get a glass after drinking alcohol, you can use a cup instead.

Drinking alcoholic beverages while sick or injured can also help to prevent alcohol toxicity.

Drinking before or during exercise can also reduce the effects of alcohol on your health.

What other drinking water safety tips do I need to know?

If you suspect that you have an alcohol poisoning or are worried that you may have analcohol poisoning, your GP can help you manage your symptoms.

If a person has an alcohol-induced condition, you may want to see a GP or other health care professional for a referral to a specialist.

What happens when I have a drinking problem?

A drinking problem can be a serious health issue, and there are many things you can do to prevent it.

If the symptoms of drinking alcohol continue after a drinking or a meal, it might be time to get help.

If: your drinking has stopped or your symptoms improve; and you stop drinking alcohol completely; and your drinking continues for at least six months or longer.

If not, talk to your GP about the best way for you to manage your drinking problem.