Drinking water in the United States is a common source of worry for toddlers and young children.

However, not all drinking water is created equal.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, one ounce of water in a child’s drinking water contains 0.8 grams of lead, which is about half of the level considered safe.

That means the average adult can ingest up to three times the recommended amount of lead in a single glass of water.

The CDC also warns that drinking water for children younger than 6 months is a risky bet, with the average level of lead found in just 2.2 ounces.

It’s also important to know that lead poisoning can be treated, but not necessarily with immediate action.

According to the CDC, children’s water should be safe from lead poisoning, but should not be a source of concern.

The CDC recommends drinking tap water that contains no lead at all, and drinking water from a city, state or country with a drinking water quality standard that is safe.

“A toddler should not drink water with lead levels above 1 part per million,” said Dr. William Schaffner, director of the CDC’s Division of Drinking Water and Municipal Assistance, in a statement.

“However, if a toddler is being given a water with a level of 1.0, or 1.3, or 2.0 or 3.0 parts per million, the CDC recommends that the child should not use that water.

It is safer to use filtered water.”

A toddler’s age should be considered when deciding what water is suitable for a child, but the CDC suggests starting at 6 months.

According the CDC guidelines, water should not exceed 4 parts per billion.

“At that age, a child should be cautious and make sure they are being given all the information about the water,” Schaffer said.

“There are some water filters that are designed to remove lead from tap water, but they have been proven not to be as effective as water filters with the added safety of the filter,” said Schaff and Dr. Julie E. Schaff, director and principal of the National Center for Environmental Health and Nutrition.

“Even though a child may not be able to see the level of exposure to lead, it can still be a concern.”

In the US, there are also different guidelines for drinking water.

For instance, some states, such as California, recommend children not drink tap water with levels of more than 4 parts and the average daily consumption is less than 0.1 gram per day.

Some states, including Arizona, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii and Minnesota, limit lead exposure to children under 12 months, which means they are safe to drink and drink bottled water.

In the UK, it is also not unusual for people to drink tap-water from their homes, according to the BBC.

The country has also been cracking down on lead in drinking water, and as of late, the government has banned lead paint from drinking water supplies.

According the BBC, lead paint has been found in the UK to be more than 30 times more toxic than leaded gasoline.

Lead paint can leach into the drinking water system, potentially causing damage to the kidneys, liver, thyroid, eyes and skin.

“The risk of lead poisoning for children under 6 years is higher than for older children,” according to UK Drinking Water Authority (UKDA).

“It is important that children and young people are protected from lead-based paint, as it is a known risk factor for certain health conditions, including cancer and dementia.”

While the UK has made some moves to reduce lead in water, it has not made the changes necessary to reduce the health risks for young children, according the BBC report.

Lead is still present in a significant amount of tap water in Britain.

According Eileen McKeown, professor of environmental health at New York University, children are often exposed to a lot of lead during early life, and lead exposure in children can last for many years.

“The most vulnerable groups in the water system are children, especially those who are living in areas where lead is less,” McKeon told the BBC in 2015.

“This is particularly true in schools and community centres where lead can leech into the water supply and affect drinking water intake.”

“Children who are exposed to lead-contaminated drinking water may not develop any health problems or health problems of any sort.

However there may be some health issues, such a lower IQ or attention problems, as a result of their exposure to the contaminated water,” McKearn said.

Lead poisoning can also cause serious problems for children, including developmental disabilities and learning disabilities.

Lead can be absorbed by the skin and can be present in the bloodstream for many months, according Schaff.

“It can also build up in the bones and be toxic for children for the rest of their lives,” he said.

“There are also other issues with lead that may affect health, such depression, anxiety and ADHD.”

While drinking water in some cities may be safe for children in